The PROSYS II software is a program allowing to transfer, edit, process and export resistivity and chargeability data of the IRIS Instruments resistivity-meters (SYSCAL) and IP receivers (ELREC).
The main functions of the PROSYS II software are the following ones:
● Data download
● Numeric and graphic presentation (raw parameters, resistivity, chargeability,…)
● Processing (filter on threshold values, apply a sliding or median average, reject a node, reject the
gapfiller quadripoles, create a batch file with a specific filtering to apply to a set of files,…)
● Topography insertion
● Plot of the apparent resistivity and chargeability sections
● Export to various formats (″txt″, Res2dinv,…) and visualization of the exported files
The ELECTRE Pro software is a program allowing to create some 2D-3D-surface/boreholes sequences of measurement for IRIS Instruments SYSCAL Pro-Switch resistivity-meters.
The ELECTRE Pro software allows to create automatically (accounting an estimated maximum investigation depth, user specified) or manually, some sequences of measurements with many possibilities:
● Use of any type of standard electrode arrays (dipole-dipole, reciprocal Schlumberger-Wenner, poledipole forward & reverse, cross diagonal pole-pole …)
● Definition of the levels of investigation with the possibility of multi-spacing configuration for data quality improvement
● Optimization of sequences for higher acquisition speed (the optimization process can add some
measurements (gapfiller quadripoles) that can be rejected after acquisition (by the PROSYS II IRIS Instruments software)).
The ELECTRE Pro software allows also to import any type of sequences, manually created in ″txt″ file, in case of specific applications
FieldView is a PC software allowing to retrieve data in real time from a resistivity-meter Syscal Pro /
Elrec Pro Switch type.
This allows a real time display of the apparent resistivity pseudo-section and also a possibility in the same
time to store the data set in the PC in a file readable by the IRIS Instruments Prosys II software
So, FieldView allows to have a direct data quality control, in the field, and then, to react quickly in case of the measurements don’t match the user’s requirements.
The COMSYS Pro software is a program allowing to control a SYSCAL Pro-Switch resistivity-meter in multi-electrode mode, from a PC.
This software is especially dedicated for monitoring applications as a running step can be defined to run some sequences in an automatic way and the data are continuously transferred into the computer (so, no
The main functions of the COMSYS Pro software are the following ones:
● Use any type of sequence (2D – 3D – surface/borehole)
● Modes available:
- Standard measurement
- SP (Spontaneous Polarization) measurement
- High speed (150 ms injection time) measurement
● Measurement and storage of the grounding resistance values
● Real time data (resistivity - chargeability,…) visualization
● Continuously data storage during acquisition into the computer
● Display of the estimated time remaining of the current sequence
● Graphical visualization of the current measuring quadripole
● Creation of a script for automatic sequence running (resistivity monitoring)
FullWaveViewer software is a PC software allowing to manage resistivity and IP samples monitored by I and V_FullWaver loggers or Elrec Pro / Syscal Pro units having the FullWave option.
FullWaveDesigner software is a PC software allowing to design your own survey with Fullwaver systems.
Place rapidly your systems on a georeferenced map, locate your V-Fullwavers electrodes and injection places. Check that the maximal investigation depth corresponds to the one of the target. Create rapidly images and schemes for your reports and export a datasheet containing all electrodes location for a quick and accurate setup by low qualified staff.
● Allow to design your survey on a grid
● Visualize electrode location on google Earth
● Check that the location is accessible
● Visualize report points
● Compute report points, depths of investigation and geometric factors
● Check that you reach your target
● Generate a datasheet with the electrode coordinates
The SYSMAR software is an acquisition and picturing program designed to manage
resistivity surveys in continuous mode, such as in marine applications.
The resistivity-meter devoted to perform such survey is the SYSCAL Pro unit.
Thanks to its 10 reception channels, the SYSCAL Pro allows to obtain simultaneously 10 resistivity data points corresponding to 10 depth levels.
The short current injection time (150 ms) allows to record a set of 10 resistivities very quickly ; in case of a GPS/Sounder recording during the profile, the acquisition step is about 2 s.
The ProTester box can be used for the following tests:
• Pin to Pin continuity test
• Pin to Take-out continuity test
• Electrical Isolation test
• Relays test
• Self test
ProsysView Android App
ProsysView software is an Android App available on the Google Play store, allowing to edit, process and export resistivity and chargeability data of the IRIS Instruments resistivity-meters (SYSCAL) and IP receivers (ELREC).
The main functions of ProsysView are the following ones:
● Automatic or manual min / max values to display
● Display resistivity pseudo section
● Display IP chargeability pseudo section
● Display resistivity sounding
● Export selected datas
The EMSYS software is a program allowing to transfer, edit, process and export data of the IRIS Instruments PROMIS system (Frequency Domaim ElectroMagnetic system)
The main functions of the EMSYS software are the following ones:
● Data download
● Numeric and graphic presentation (set up parameters, magnetic field components,…)
● Processing (filter on threshold values, reject some frequencies, correct the tilt…)
● Topography insertion
● Plot of the In-Phase and Out-of-Phase data in sounding / profiling / pseudo-section
● Export to various formats (″txt″, ″Ix1D V.3″ Interpex interpretation software)
The T-Vlf software is a new data transfer and visualization software to be used with the T-Vlf unit of IRIS Instruments.
The main functions of the T-Vlf software are the following ones:
• Data download and presentation
• Data filtering
• Numeric or graphic presentation
• Tilt or resistivity curve display
• Computation and display of the Fraser curve
• Export to "txt" file
Designed by IRIS INSTRUMENTS, "Prodiviner" is the data acquisition software for the Magnetic Resonance Sounding (MRS) system, called NUMIS.
The various type of system (NUMIS – NUMIS Plus – Numis Lite) can be driven by this software.
Developed under the Windows 32 bits platform, it assumes the acquisition function together with the real time display of field measurements.
During measurement, the communication with the field PC is assumed by a serial link cable (RS232-type) to connect to a communication port of the PC.
Prodiviner is the new acquisition and visualization software designed for driving NUMIS units for Magnetic Resonance Sounding (MRS).
The design of this software makes it very practical and user-friendly for in-the-field measurements.
Main functions of the Prodiviner software:
· System configuration
· System checking before acquisition
· Data acquisition
· Real time visualization of the MRS signals
· Results export to an interpretation software
RES2DINV ( Geotomo software )
Two-dimensional (2D) electrical imaging surveys are now widely used to map areas of moderately complex geology where conventional 1D resistivity sounding and profiling techniques are inadequate. The results from such surveys are usually plotted in the form of a pseudosection (Figure 1a) which gives an approximate but distorted picture of the subsurface geology.
RES3DINV ( Geotomo software )
In areas where the geological structures are approximately two-dimensional (2D), conventional 2D electrical imaging surveys have been successfully used. The main limitation of such surveys is probably the assumption of a 2D structure. In areas with complex structures, there is no substitute for a fully 3D survey. The arrays supported include the pole-pole, pole-dipole, inline dipole-dipole, equatorial dipole-dipole and Wenner-Schlumberger and non-conventional arrays.
ERT Lab ( Geostudi Astier )
ERTLab™ is the 3D resistivity and chargeability inversion software that has radically changed the approach to electrical resistivity tomography (ERT) surveys, allowing full flexibility in the three-dimensional arrangement of the electrodes and creating the market of resistivity surveys around buildings.
WinSev ( W-GeoSoft )
This software is designed for Schlumberger, Wenner and pole-pole spreads. The possibility of displaying several surveys simultaneously facilitates the comparison between close surveys. The displayed curves, as well as the electric model of the active survey, with altitudes of the grounds and its raw data, are printed on any printer supported by Windows® and can also be transferred as metafiles. Version 6 makes it possible to carry out electric profiles of surveys.
X2IPI ( X2IPI )
X2IPI allows to perform 5 main tasks with data of multielectrode measuruments:
To prepare and to modify protocols files [*.seq] files needed for multielectrode measurements with SYSCAL® equipments
IX1D ( Interpex )
IX1D v3 is a 1-D Direct Current (DC) resistivity, Induced Polarization (IP), Magnetotelluric (MT) and electromagnetic sounding inversion program
ViewLab3D ( Geostudy Astier )
ViewLab3D™ is the software that allows to integrate into a single enhanced 3D graphic environment data and models from ERT measurements with images, three-dimensional graphical objects and DXF files. These features allow to add to the view of ERT models inverted with ERTLab™ elements such as buildings, trees, roads, waterways, walls or other objects that allow a clearer orientation of the represented resistivity volumes.